TO MARK THE 50-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE “CYCLING WORLD CUP AND MASTERS CYCLING CLASSICS”, THE FIRST WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WITH VINTAGE RACE BIKES HELD 2018.
THE RACE CLASSES:
• VH1: 18-30 years > 2 laps > 80 km
• VH2: 31-40 years > 2 laps > 80 km
• VH3: 41-50 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VH4: 51-60 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VH5: 61-70 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VH6: 71+ > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF1: 18-30 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF2: 31-40 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF3: 41-50 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF4: 51-60 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF5: 61-70 years > 1 lap > 40 km
• VF6: 71+ > 1 lap > 40 km
• Each world champion gets 1 retro winner jersey, 1st place gold, 2nd place silver, 3rd place bronze, the first 20 cups.
ANMELDUNG/ENTRY Harald Baumann, Postfach 60, A-6380 St. Johann in Tirol / www.radweltpokal.org
Each competitor will receive a souvenir as a souvenir during pick up of the race number.
RENNBÜRO/OFFICE Neubauweg 5, St. Johann in Tirol
BEZAUNG/PAYMENT by bank transfer (only for participants from EU countries) or cash at the race office. No cheques!
START/FINISH St. Johann in Tirol, Wieshofermühle, D.-Wieshofer-Straße
PRIZE DISTRIBUTION each race day at 20.00 (the first 3 receive medals, the first 20 receive cups, 1 winning jersey)
RULES: Each participant drives at his own risk and expense; without exception, helmets must be worn; the officials and the police must be followed; traffic regulations must be observed! The organizer reserves the right to combine classes if the number of starters is too small.
- Only lugged steel road bikes built up to 1987/88 are permitted, the only exception to steel frames are lugged Vitus frames.
- Also a frame built after 1987/88 (replica) is accepted, if the equipment corresponds to the regulations.
- Only pedals with pedal baskets and belts are permitted (no clipless pedals!)
- Racing bike handlebars with brakes and external cables (part of internal wiring only possible on the top tube!).
- Handlebar attachments such as triathlon handlebars or spinaci are not permitted!
- Shift lever on down tube (no shift paddles on handlebar!).
- Wheels made of steel or light alloy with max. 2cm depth and at least 32 spokes (no carbon or aero wheels!).
- Racing tyres (700 x 18 - 23C)
- Crank made of steel or light alloy (no carbon parts!).
- In general, no carbon parts may be used!
- Aluminium components are allowed.
- A jersey to match the time is compulsory.
- Bicycle shorts and shoes that fit in with the times are appreciated.
- Helmet compulsory for all journeys!!!
- For the race with timing on Saturday as well as for the ride on Sunday the above mentioned rules apply without consideration!